THINGS YOU NEED
THINGS YOU DISLIKE
THINGS YOU CAN’T ACCEPT
What is important to you?
What are your weaknesses?
How do you define family and what’s important to you about family?
Money? Sex? Kids?
- Key Points
- Instead of saying I love you, tell why I love you, how i love you,
- Talk about what you feel about your ambitions
- Talk about how you feel when rejected
- Talk about what you feel about your environment
- Tell what you feel when rejected, hurting, needing, happy, in mood, ect
We have to communicate feelings
. When we open the door of a dialogue – we open our hearts. Carrying the burden of unspoken words can take a toll on you. Even when people are close to that break up – we bleed from inside but still don’t say how we feel.